Hey, guys! Soooo, it’s humpday and I have a big exam on Friday, buuut I am way too pumped for my trip to Orlando to get any studying done since its only 5 days away!!I, a procrastinating senior, decided that I would rather share some of the things that are on my itinerary for this trip, which also happen to be things that I have never done before! (note: I am a slow writer, so this will probably not get up til past midnight. Oops.Update: fell asleep before pressing publish. Womp) Here’s a quick list of 5 things to expect posts about in the coming months:
- Attend the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival! This is without a doubt the #1 most exciting bucket- list thing I have been wanting to do for years now. Between the beautiful topiaries and the amazing food, I seriously cannot WAIT until Monday arrives. Food booth items that have made my short list include the Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare, the Crabless Cake, Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash, and more!
- Ride Frozen Ever After. Now I will openly admit to not being the biggest Frozen fan on the planet, and I was pretty angry when I found out they were taking one of my favorite Epcot attractions and using it to suck families with young children into Epcot and World Showcase. BUT due to a major scheduling issue on the part of the glitchy Disney website and several hours of being on hold with customer service, we were kindly awarded some bonus fast passes to use on any attraction, which means we will finally be riding Frozen Ever After – or “Re- Imagined Maelstrom.”
- Epcot EGGstravaganza I have always watched other vloggers do this and I have ALWAYS thought it was super adorable! I suppose one of the reasons I love all things springtime is that everything about spring is cute. Between the baby animals, the flowers, and the earsplitting shriek that erupts from deep within my lungs everytime I see anything remotely cute- real or not- this is gunna be a wonderful trip for me, but ahard trip for my dad’s ear drums to live through. Mainly because I got said overreaction from mom. Not even sorry, though. Cute things deserve to be obsessed over.
- Tea Tour in the United Kingdom Pavillion. I discovered this randomly when researching the Flower and Garden festival, and I am super happy I did because it sounds absolutely spectacular. I am a fan of all things tea and all things gardening, and so this tour is exactly the sort of thing that I cannot wait to do! From what I’ve read, you go on a tour of the gardens, and there are giant tea cups filled with different plants used to flavor various teas. What more could one ask for while at the Flower and Garden Festival??
- Cape May Cafe Two words: Unlimited Seafood.